Sorry for the delay in responding, but I was traveling over the holidays.
 Happy New Year!

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 5:18 AM, Nathann Cohen <nathann.co...@gmail.com>wrote:

> {0: 2.0, 1: 0.0}
>>
> Note that x[0] has the solution 2, which shouldn't happen for a binary
> variable.
>>
>> When I ran the example of code you gave (removing the comment before
> binary=True, I get the solution 0:1, 1:1, which is good. If you really get
> a variable equal to 2 on this example, something is dead wrong indeed.

Something is indeed wrong, and I have experienced similar problems in the
past.  What version of CPLEX and which version of Sage are you using? I am
using IBM ILOG CPLEX 12.5.1.0, and Sage 5.12 on Fedora Linux 19 and Sage
5.10 on Fedora 13.

> Well, I would be glad to help but I would need to be able to reproduce one
> of the bugs for a start :-P

What other information can I give to help track this down?

Thanks,
Stephen