Yooooooooooooo !!!

> I upgraded to Sage 6.0, and the output is still wrong.  I then checked IBM,
> and a new version of CPLEX was released in early December 2013.  With CPLEX
> 12.6.0 and Sage 6.0, I now get the correct answers.

HMmmmmmmm O_o

> So it seems that CPLEX 12.5.10 was the culprit.  Though it is surprising to
> me that there would be such a basic bug.  I am somewhat worried that there is
> something wrong with the CPLEX interface code in Sage, but it seems very
> straightforward.

Well, at first we stored all the LP data, but now we really just
forward every Sage command to the solver-specific backend. But if
there was a bug like that in Cplex, it is highly unlikely that all
tests passed in the graph/ folder. It is stuffed with binary problems.

> I recall having weird problems using CPLEX in Sage in the past; one specific
> instance from summer 2012 jumps to mind.  I'll see if I can't dig up one of
> those instances and see if they have been fixed with new versions of Sage and
> CPLEX.

Okay !

> Do you mean http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/14581 ?

Yep sorry >_<