Sorry I answer you too quickly and had not seen the link you send to me, which is exactly what I want !
Thanks for your help
Henri
Le 25/03/2014 15:28, kcrisman a écrit :

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:21:29 AM UTC-4, kcrisman wrote:

        But I need it in sagemath to get it well embedd in texmacs.
        After long trying I didn't not success, my main problem is
        conditions.
        If a good soul could do it for me all my thanks.
        Kind regards,
        HG

    Does

http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/plotting/sage/plot/contour_plot.html#sage.plot.contour_plot.region_plot

<http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/plotting/sage/plot/contour_plot.html#sage.plot.contour_plot.region_plot>
    help?

Okay, or http://sagecell.sagemath.org/?q=pwwdqz should help. Personally, I don't like this parametrization; it doesn't seem to look right at the origin, not smooth enough.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "sage-support" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/sage-support/s0uAGNAVWtw/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to sage-support+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:sage-support+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to sage-support@googlegroups.com <mailto:sage-support@googlegroups.com>.