Hi,
Sorry I mistaken : Your suggestion does work but apparently some commands don't work.
I am trying further...
Thanks
Henri
Le 17/04/2014 14:48, Michael Orlitzky a écrit :
On 04/17/2014 06:32 AM, HG wrote:
Hi,
I do a plot with **params which is quiete usefull to have it as a
compact style.
After googling a lot I was trying to see if one can do the same with
**legend ? or other keyword ?
I didn't find any answer, is it possible ?
   it would be easier to put all in a command ?
The same syntax should work:

   legend_opts = { 'back_color': 'white', 'shadow': True }

   p.set_legend_options(**legend_opts)