I have a Django project with
views.py:

#!/usr/bin/env sage -python

from django.shortcuts import render
from django.http import HttpResponse
import sys
from django.http import HttpRequest
from django.template import RequestContext, loaders
sys.path.append('/Users/Jole/Desktop/django_proj/mysite/sage/src/bin')
sys.path.append('/Users/Jole/Desktop/django_proj/mysite/sage/')
from sage.all import *

def index(request):

    querystring = request.GET.get('querystring')

    return HttpResponse(querystring)

As you can see I am trying to import sage as a library into my Python
document so I can do some sage computations.

Unfortunately, when I fire up my Django server on localhost, I get: No
module named sage.all

As an error message. As you can see I have already tried appending to the
path. My Python Path includes sage and I can see this on my Django page,
however my "PATH" is
PATH

'/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.4/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/git/bin'

According to the Django server output. I'm not sure if this could be the
problem. Any help would be *greatly appreciated.*