Dear Ivan,

Le jeudi 31 juillet 2014 06:19:24 UTC+2, Ivan Andrus a écrit :

> I switched to using EMBEDDED_MODE, so I don’t know how that will affect
> backwards compatibility.  So please try installing
> https://bitbucket.org/gvol/sage-mode/downloads/sage_mode-20140730.spkg

This works for me too. Thank you very much...

and see if that fixes the problems (it does for me).

> I would also really appreciate anyone trying it with older sage releases,
> but be warned that it may break (though you can downgrade again if you need
> to).

Ah ? As far as I know, this is a bit problematic : one cannot, to the best
of my knowledge, *remove*  an spkg. One can, however,  force installation
of an older version (with sage -f olderspkg).

Again, thank you very much !

--
Emmanuel Charpentier