---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aneta Buraczyńska <an.buraczyn...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Subject: error in Sage
To: William Stein <wst...@gmail.com>

Dear Mr William Stein,

I am writing with request for contact to Sage creators or reading my
problem. In module sage.crypto.boolean_function there is a function:
walsh_hadamard_transform(). I think this function gives wrong results.
For instance for function f defined by truth table (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1,
1, 1) sage gives vector (0, 0, 0, 0, -4, 4, 4, 4) as a result, but the
correct value is (0, 0, 0, 0, 4, -4, -4, -4). All functions that I
verified have in sage error result due to incorrect signs. On appendix
I send a document with the calculations showing my statement.

I will be grateful for help in this problem.

Yours Sincerely,

Aneta Buraczyńska

--
William Stein