I don't know that neither. I followed instruction
from
http://www.sagemath.org/doc/installation/source.html#step-by-step-installation-procedure.

I didn't run any ./configure script. I run only make to get logs I attached
earlier. Are those steps are wrong? Should I run ./configure before make?
What arguments should I use?

Best regards
Paweł