On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 7:44:11 PM UTC+1, pegah Ali wrote:

> I have two problems:
> - If I understood correctly, I have to add Sage interpreter into Pycharm.

Only if you want to use the Run menu items. But that's not really necessary.
You can start Sage in a second terminal and say
%attach filepath.py
and every time you save the file in the IDE it is interpreted in the Sage
session.

  By reading previous post in sage-support group I found out:  if I install
> Sage and copy it into the same directory of the installed python, after
> writing ./python in command line
>   Sage will be launched instead of python. Then after choosing python as
> an interpreter in Pycharm, it will contain Sage modules also. The point is
> that, I don't know what should be copied from already installed sage in
> python directory exactly?

I have no idea about that. I myself use the IDE in the way described above
and solve most of my debugging tasks with well-placed print statements.

Regards,