There is simple solution to use pycharm (or any IDE for python) you need to
point python interpreter delivered by sage and also you need to run in your
terminal

$ sage -sh

Your terminal will look differently. Now run your IDE from this terminal.
You will have full support - I mean syntax highlighting and also you will
be able to run your scripts using IDE mechanism.

Best regards
Paweł