Hello!

> (with the bug fixed?).

No, the bug has not been fixed despite having been reported regularly (with
reminders) to the authors. If you like this feature, please consider
writing to the authors to tell them so, and ask them to solve this problem:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sage-support/Iha5__c_h44/ZGRgZQRnsnkJ

I think of this code from time to time, and I was about to create a ticket
to remove it from Sage two weeks ago. The feature is nice, but the code
returns wrong results and is apparently unmaintained. We cannot host it
forever in this state.

Nathann