Hi Nathann,

There is no significantly faster method than trying all possibilities.
Finding the minimum-weight codewords of a linear code is a hard problem.
Since your code is not too big, the naive method takes only a few seconds.

There are clever algorithms (still exponential) for computing the weight of
the minimal weight codewords (the minimum distance of the code). I'm
unaware whether these might be (or have been) modified to provide all
minimum weight codewords, which could result in a practically significant
speedup over the naive method.

Best,
Johan