Helloo again,

With this other code cleared, and I went back to this problem. You
were indeed right, I was missing the executable -_-

For some reason it was not here anymore, well. I installed it, and it
did its job. Most of the time seems to be spend on free module
elements, which is "expected", even though it probably wastes most of
the cycles.

It is still relatively easy to make this %crun crash, though:

sage: %crun -s cumlative BIBD_45_9_8(True)
/home/ncohen/.Sage//sage: line 134:  3174 Profiling timer expired
"$SAGE_ROOT/src/bin/sage" "$@"
~$

Nathann