Dears members,
I have two question about the package sage.logic.booleval of SAGE.

1.-In the documentation of that package I have found a similar formula of
this "t = ['&', ['|', 'a', 'b'], ['|', 'a', 'c']]". My question is it is
posible to write three literals in each clause?
2.-In that documentation I have found too the next code,

> import sage.logic.booleval as booleval
> t = ['|', ['&', 'a', 'b'], ['|', 'a', 'c']]

d = {'a' : True, 'b' : False}
> print booleval.eval_formula(t', d)

my question is if I want to evaluate that formula, it is possible to
evaluate that without all assignments for each variable of the formula? I
make this question because when I run that codeI obtain the next error, but
it is easy to see that it is only necessary to know that 'a' : True, to say
that t is True.Is there some other package to simulate reductions of this
type?

Traceback (click to the left of this block for traceback)
KeyError: 'c'

MSc. Juan del Carmen Grados Vásquez
Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica
Tel: +55 21 97633 3228
(http://www.lncc.br/)
http://juaninf.blogspot.com