Thanks, this helps. I'll stay for now with my current tools including
SageCell. The background for asking for MathML was that I have quite a
number of HTML content pages with formulas in MathML to be rendered with
MathJax and I tried to copy this content to %html cells. That didn't work
for the formulas but maybe it will if the MathJax Javascript.can be
included.