Is there any new information on the use of MathML in %html cells (cf.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcloud.sagemath.com%2Fprojects%2F270eaa8a-2739-4998-a698-28435bf6382c%2Ffiles%2FMathML-Test.sagews&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF2lEec3QyTamfsbdMUlnjNdeKCuQ)?

Is there support for using  ASCIIMATH?