Yes it should if you have paid for SMC to be able to connect

Le 30/01/2017 à 18:55, Milan Somora a écrit :
Work this also in SageMath Cloud?

Dne sobota 28. ledna 2017 17:23:31 UTC+1 HG napsal(a):

    Install octave in a jupyter notebook and you get the same with
    matlab ( https://github.com/Calysto/octave_kernel
    <https://github.com/Calysto/octave_kernel>) i think it works only
    with python3, I am not sure.

    Le 28/01/2017 à 15:33, Jorge Garcia a écrit :
    Omg, here's the Octave link again,

https://sagecell.sagemath.org/?z=eJyrULBViDZUMFIwVjBRMI215uWqBIsYKJgYKBgaGCgYGSgYg8ULcvJLNCp0KjUBEjYLTA==&lang=octave

<https://sagecell.sagemath.org/?z=eJyrULBViDZUMFIwVjBRMI215uWqBIsYKJgYKBgaGCgYGSgYg8ULcvJLNCp0KjUBEjYLTA==&lang=octave>

    Enjoy,
    AJG

    On Jan 28, 2017 9:31 AM, "Jorge Garcia" <calc...@gmail.com
    <javascript:>> wrote:

        Oops, the Octave link didn't work, sry. Here it is,

https://sagecell.sagemath.org/?z=eJzj5apQsFWINlQwUjBWMFEwjbXm5aoEixgomBgoGBoYKBgZKBiDxQty8ks0KnQqNQEW8Qtj&lang=

<https://sagecell.sagemath.org/?z=eJzj5apQsFWINlQwUjBWMFEwjbXm5aoEixgomBgoGBoYKBgZKBiDxQty8ks0KnQqNQEW8Qtj&lang=>
        Octave

        Good luck,