On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Henri Girard <henri.gir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the example you are using %octave magic
> kernel octave is a "ikernel" native jupyter notebook

Yes, totally true, but that kernel is running locally in the same
project so works fine with the free version of SMC.   You can also use
the Octave kernel in a jupyter noteboook.

SMC is a really good deal for people.   I'm losing more money each
month on it than ever before :-(.  Don't worry, the longterm future for
SMC as a business does look very, very good.

William

--
William (http://wstein.org)