Hi Dima,

I get errors when I do this in Sagenb (which is my usual place) and when I
run it in Terminal.  (I've always installed the .dmg and not the .app
version.)  The errors are slightly different but both have to do with an
inability to compile the tex code.  This is why I am so confused.  I don't
really understand why the tex code should be different when all the builds
are the same.

I'll note that I know others who have run into this problem (I've had this
problem since I updated SAGE in 2013) and they have just given up.

Thanks,
Julie