Dear Francesco,

Le dimanche 20 mai 2018 18:57:54 UTC+2, Francesco a écrit :

> I tried to use emacs with sage-shell-mode, but I have some difficulty to
> configure all things.

What is (are) the problem(s) ?

> Furthermore I am a new user of emacs..

Aha ! This may explain that : emacs itself as a learning curve (not unlike
the Matterhorn <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matterhorn>, according to
some...). You may need to invest a bit in learning it. (This investment
usually has a huge ROI...).

I strongly recommend that to give yourself a few hours to read the emacs
tutorial (accessible from the "Help" menu of emacs) ;  keep in mind that
some things, such as the use of control characters as movement keys,
predate modern keyboards, are somewhat obsolete... Also, skim at least the
table of contents of the emacs manual
<https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/index.html>, the
introduction
<https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/eintr/index.html> to
emacs lisp and the emacs lisp manual
<https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/index.html> ; n
particular, try to familiarize yourself with the "Info mode", which is used
to access the online help.

This will help you understanding *why* and *how* you may customize emacs to
use sage-shell-mode. Learning to customize this customization will need a
bit more of understanding emacs lisp. But at this point, things should ave
become easy...

> Is there a clear guide of the operations to configure sage-shell-mode of
> emacs?

Look at the sage-shell-mode github page
<https://github.com/sagemath/sage-shell-mode>. The README.md displayed
there has a relatively extensive set of instructions for installation,
customization and use, which require but the very basics of emacs use
essentially the ability to edit your .emacs file)...

HTH,

--
Emmanuel Charpentier