Le lundi 28 mai 2018 12:31:15 UTC+2, Francesco a écrit :

> Ok Emmanuel, I have seen the most important things, bun now, before I
> continue, I ask a question; emacs can manage ( send correctly to sage )
> instructions like plot, plot3d ( sage , not latex commands ) ?

Depends : by default, plot will open a png reader windox. If you enable
inline plot display ("Sage" menu, entry "Toggle inline plot"), the 2D plots
will be displayed in the *Sage* buffer. Similarly, toggling inline
typesetting will display typeset Sage answers.
plot3D still uses the default 3D displayer (jmol by default).

> I try them, but when I send these commands to the sage shell into emacs,
> sage seems restart.

What makes you say that ? What happens ?

> This depends by a wrong configuration of sage-mode-shell or is instead
> impossible?

I have not enough information about what happens in your system to
understand your problem. Could you describe what you try and what happens
then ?

--
Emmanuel Charpentier