Hi!

I get the following with sage-8.4.beta5:
  sage: f(x) = cos(pi*x)
  sage: (f(x)*exp(-I*pi*x)).integral(x)(x=1/2) -
(f(x)*exp(-I*pi*x)).integral(x)(x=-1/2)
  1/2
  sage: (f(x)*exp(-I*pi*x)).integral(x,-1/2,1/2)
  1

The previous two expressions are not equal, but I think they should be
equal. Is it a stupid mistake of mine (but then, Wolfram alpha does the
same stupid mistake), is it a known bug, or a new bug (in that case I
should create some ticket, that would probably be my first on calculus...)?

Best regards,
Simon