The answer to your question is essentially "yes", since Sage can deal with
any kind of vector frame, not necessarily coordinate frames, see
http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/manifolds/sage/manifolds/differentiable/vectorframe.html
In particular, a connection can be defined by its coefficients with respect
to a moving frame; see the documentation of the function "curvature_form"
for an example of curvature 2-form expressed in a moving frame:
http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/manifolds/sage/manifolds/differentiable/affine_connection.html
At the end of the S^2 example
http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/sagemanifolds/SageManifolds/blob/master/Worksheets/v1.3/SM_sphere_S2.ipynb
you have the computation of the structure coefficients of an orthonormal
frame.
You have also non-coordinate frames in the S^3 example:
http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/sagemanifolds/SageManifolds/blob/master/Worksheets/v1.3/SM_sphere_S3_vectors.ipynb
An example of curvature 2-form expressed in an orthonormal frame is in cell
[87] of this notebook:
http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/sagemanifolds/SageManifolds/blob/master/Worksheets/v1.3/SM_Schwarzschild.ipynb

Best wishes,

Eric.