On 2019-03-20, Deepak Pawar <deepakpawar.2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> looking for the plotting tutorials in 2D and 3D in sagemath. Can anyone
> suggest me the good resources or link for the same?

Hi Deepak,

this thread is about a totally different topic. Next time please open a
new thread when you want to discuss a new topic.

Concerning your question: You can find SageMath's documentation starting
here: https://www.sagemath.org/

There is a tutorial Plotting:
http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/tutorial/tour_plotting.html

Also, in the list thematic tutorials
http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/thematic_tutorials/index.html
you find further tutorials "Symbolics and Plotting" and "Advanced-2D
Plotting".

And of course, the reference manual
http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/index.html
contains chapters on 2D and 3D graphics.

Best regards,
Simon