Thank you for making the ticket and making a patch.

I think the code is now right.
I am still unable to compile it for test.

Here is a partial method for test.
```
$ cat sage.log | grep -i --line-buffered --context=1 'Notebook is running
at' | grep --line-buffered -o -e "http://.*";
```

(Another minor change is insertion of "-e". This change does affect the
action in normal circumstances.
But I found it when I tested the code again.)

Do I need to take part in GitHub for reviewing the patch?
And may be I should ask someone to invite me in Sagemath developer's group?

2020年3月20日金曜日 17時08分40秒 UTC+9 Dima Pasechnik: