On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 4:45 PM rana-aere <rana-ae...@air.nifty.jp> wrote:

> Thank you for making the ticket and making a patch.
>
> I think the code is now right.
> I am still unable to compile it for test.

Why is that? I suppose with a complete installation of Xcode and its
command-line tools,
it should work, using src/mac-app/Makefile
But it might be you'd need to have Sage built from source first. For
this, it's probably
easiest to do it using Conda or Homebrew, so that many packages from
either Conda or
Homebrew may be used.

> Here is a partial method for test.
> ```
> $ cat sage.log | grep -i --line-buffered --context=1 'Notebook is running at'
> | grep --line-buffered -o -e "http://.*";
> ```
>
> (Another minor change is insertion of "-e". This change does affect the
> action in normal circumstances.
> But I found it when I tested the code again.)
>
> Do I need to take part in GitHub for reviewing the patch?
The easiest way to be able to participate in Sagemath development is to have a
Github account, indeed (and basic Github accounts are free).

> And may be I should ask someone to invite me in Sagemath developer's group?

I believe you can use the usual Google Groups interface to request
membership there, no?

HTH
Dmitrii