Hi. Thanks. Sage 9.0 is working on my mac, still with some issues.

I have to run in a terminal:

sudo spctl --master-disable
~/Applications/SageMath/sage -n jupyter

(without "sudo..." it does not open because some archives can not be
checked)

My older routines don't work. They use GAP and I got the message:

*“gap-bin” no se puede abrir porque no se puede verificar el desarrollador.*
*macOS no puede verificar si esta app está libre de software malicioso.*

(Same as before: gap-bin can not be executed because it can not be verified
and it could be a malware)

I can not even use the line G=SmallGroup(2,1)

I thought it was a problem of security and I gave full access to disk to
sage, I work under this "sudo....disable", but still..

Well. Thanks again for all your support. I am sure the main problem is that
I am barely qualified in anything more than a user level of mac.

Best,
Anita

--
Anita M. Rojas