Thanks. It did work! It has recovered almost all his previous capabilities.
Although, I still do not know how to add the SmallGroup Data base
directly to sage.

Currently it is working by doing, for instance:
g=gap.SmallGroup(6,2)

And before this Catalina's upgrade I used to write just
g=SmallGroup(6,2)

I am deeply grateful to everyone who helped me, and to SAGE developers.

Best,

(I hope MacOS does not mess with my running softwares again...)

--
Anita M. Rojas
Departamento de Matemáticas

https://sites.google.com/a/u.uchile.cl/mat-ciencias-prof-anita-rojas/