I suggest installing sage through conda.
https://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/installation/conda.html

Conda is a package manager that runs on linux and osx and sagemath is
available as a binary package. There are lots of jupyter kernels
pre-packaged, so it's only a matter of typing,

      conda install sage=9.1 r-irkernel pari_jupyter gap

to get sage, R, gp, gap kernels.

Isuru