[Technical warning]
Please do not post links with ads here (in particular the sort of ads
that basically obscure the important part - after I opened your link I
thought it's pure spam, for a moment). You can attach images to your
messages, or find a service that does not do this kind of spam, e.g.
github's gists can be used
(https://remarkablemark.org/blog/2016/06/16/how-to-add-image-to-gist/).