On Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 6:50:11 AM UTC-7, cyrille piatecki wrote:

> I would like to know is there is a way to centerr results in SageCells.

I'd expect that with a cunning use of CSS style sheets, you can pretty much
change any aspect of the formatting. It would require that you embed
sagecell instances in your own webpage, but that is an easy and
well-documented procedure.

Also when we have acces several times in an html page to sagecells is
> there a way to ask toi remember the results of a previous acces ?

That's rather fundamentally not possible. Once you start managing state,
you basically have a notebook. I don't think you'll find anyone willing or
capable of running a notebook without any kind of access restriction or
authentication.