I'd expect that with a cunning use of CSS style sheets, you can pretty much
> change any aspect of the formatting. It would require that you embed
> sagecell instances in your own webpage, but that is an easy and
> well-documented procedure.

Yes.  You can also ask on the sage-cell Google group, where a number of
people who have done much more complex things than this can help you.

> Also when we have acces several times in an html page to sagecells is
>> there a way to ask toi remember the results of a previous acces ?
>>

> That's rather fundamentally not possible. Once you start managing state,
> you basically have a notebook. I don't think you'll find anyone willing or
> capable of running a notebook without any kind of access restriction or
> authentication.

You can ask a Sage cell to "remember" results of previous cells on the same
(html) page, though.  This is well-documented in the Sage cell
instructions, and is exemplified a lot in books using PreTeXt
(https://pretextbook.org), which may be something more like what you are
looking for, anyway.