Dear Member of the SAGE-DEVEL team:

   1. My latest attempt to use MAKE to install sage is unsuccessful.
   2. I'm using a MacBook Pro 15" 2019 2.4 GHz 8-core Intel Core i9 running
   macOS Catalina V. 10.15.7.
   3. A log file requested in zsh shell output response to the MAKE command
   is attached.
   4. Other zsh output is pasted below.
   5. Just this month retired from USGovt service, I'm a math Ph.D. and
   former professor who is enthused about the prospects of putting sage to
   work in math education.

Best regards to you and your team,

Doug Hulbert

Error configuring gf2x-1.2.p0 See the file

/Users/douglashulbert/sage-9.1/local/var/tmp/sage/build/gf2x-1.2.p0/src/config.log

for details.

real    0m11.990s

user    0m4.785s

sys     0m4.486s

Error installing package gf2x-1.2.p0

Please email sage-devel (http://groups.google.com/group/sage-devel)

explaining the problem and including the log file

  /Users/douglashulbert/sage-9.1/logs/pkgs/gf2x-1.2.p0.log