I installed open SSL using Homebrew.  I reinstalled Sagemath 9.2.  But I still
have the same message from Jupyter.

.

I installed the 9.2 fix.  The response to the second line of the script *I
think* is telling me the quarantine attribute is not present:

“No such xattr: com.apple.quarantine”:

The 3rd line runs fine.

I changed the 4th line to

/Applications/SageMath-9.2/sage -python -m fix_mac_sage9_2.fix

To be consistent with the name of the .app file.  Here is what I get:

“irashavel@Iras-MBP Downloads % /Applications/SageMath-9.2/sage -python -m
fix_mac_sage9_2.fix

zsh: no such file or directory: /Applications/SageMath-9.2/sage

irashavel@Iras-MBP Downloads % “

Same problem if I use

/Applications/SageMath-9.2 -python -m fix_mac_sage9_2.fix

The script is supposed to be:

cd ~/Downloads

sudo xattr -d com.apple.quarantine fix_mac_sage9_2.tgz

tar xf fix_mac_sage9_2.tgz

/Applications/SageMath/sage -python -m fix_mac_sage9_2.fix

Ira

Ira Shavel

9212 Midwood Rd
Silver Spring, MD  20910