Thanks Nathan!  That got me passed that problem.   Now:

irashavel@Iras-MBP /applications % SageMath-9.2.app/sage  -python -m
fix_mac_sage9_2.fix

/Applications/SageMath-9.2.app/Contents/Resources/sage/local/bin/python3: Error
while finding module specification for 'fix_mac_sage9_2.fix'
(ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'fix_mac_sage9_2')

It sounds like I did not properly install fix_mac_sage9-2

Ira

Ira Shavel

9212 Midwood Rd
Silver Spring, MD  20910