For those who want a running sagemath linux on windows 10/11 or amber20 or any app not working on windows use gwls2 very easy to install (actually ubuntu 20.04 for me but I tried to upgrade to 22.04 (+1) and it works fine so I even have sage 9.4, I can't get any more for the moment on it !)

The detail help on microsoft help is suffisiant to install wsl2 and then get the gwsl2 on microsoft store with one click installation.

Sorry but I didn't know where posting this info for sage users

Best

Henri