From: jbre...@webtv.net (John Brewer)
Date: 13 déc 1999, 04:00
Subject: Episode 152 - Live Action Version
To: alt.fan.sailor-moon

http://www.usagi.org/doi/smoon/episodes/smss152.html

At the recently constructed koi pond in a secluded area of the Hikawa
temple grounds, Serena adjusts the large aquarium aerator and
double-checks the saline level of the water.  She has to, since the only
fish in the pond is not a fresh-water fish, but an ocean carp who used
to be the Amazon Trio member Mako.  Serena feeds the fish out of her
hand, as the carp moves lethargically through the water, seemingly
depressed at her lot.  Serena tries to comfort her...

Serena:  I hate to sound like Space Ghost, but "Are you getting enough
oxygen?"<sigh>      I'm sorry you have to live like this, Mako.  I just
don't know what to do with you now.  You can't speak, you can't tell me
what you want.  This is the form you were born in, but you seem so
lonely now.  You used to have a human form, but you told me, during our
sleep-over, that you always felt like "a fish out of water."  I want to
help you, but I don't know what you want.  There's only one way I can
find out what you want.  In my right hand, I hold the Empirium Silver
Crystal.  In my left, a little seashell.  I'll bring my hands into the
water so you can touch them.  If you touch the hand with the Silver
Crystal, that will mean that you want me use the power of the Crystal to
turn you back into a human.  If you touch the hand with the seashell,
that will mean that you want me to release you back into the ocean, so
that you can find your own way to where you belong.

Serena lowers her hands into the water near where Mako swims.  After
pondering between the two hands, Mako gives Serena a confused, forlorn
look, and swims away, back into the shadows of the pond.  Serena pulls
back from the pond with a sad, sympathetic look...

Serena:  Not even YOU know what you want yet.  I'll give you time...

The other girls discover a surprise at their local newsstand.  A New Age
magazine on spirituality, featuring an article on Shintoism in America,
with a picture of Raye in her miko-san clothes on the cover.  The girls
take the magazine to the temple to congratulate Raye on being famous.

They reach the Hikawa temple, finding the patronage of the shrine has
increased slightly, due to the exposure of the magazine article.  The
girls find Chad tending to the charm concession.  He tells the girls
that Raye's been the one at the charm table all morning, but she had to
break off for a while to practice her Kyujutsu - the Japanese art of the
bow.  She's on her school's archery team, and she has to get in more
practice;  Her arrows have been straying.

In a secluded back area of the temple grounds, Raye, still in her
miko-san clothes, uses an 8" yumi on a distant target.  Her arrows seem
to be hitting the target dead center.  Serena watches Raye practice from
a discrete distance.  The other girls arrive and join Serena in
watching.  The girls congratulate Raye on her new-found fame, [the
article] as well as her dead aim.  Raye comments that her arrows still
seem to be straying, as she places another one dead center...

Serena:  Straying?!  Compared to what?!  Robin Hood?!

Raye stops practicing, sets down her bow&     arrows, and joins the girls
to look over the magazine they brought.  Serena, intrigued by the huge
bow, picks it up, nocks an arrow, and takes at the distant target.  But
trying with all her strength, she can't seem to pull the bow string
back.  Lita notices Serena struggling, and releaves her of the bow,
commenting that Serena must have "spaghetti arms".  But Lita, trying
with her prodigious strength, can barely budge the bow string herself.
Lita is flabbergasted...

Lita:  What the hell is this?!  A 300lb pull?!

Raye gently releaves Lita of the bow, sets herself, takes a slow breath,
and with a look of meditated calm, draws the bow string back, seemingly
with no effort...

Raye:  For future reference, try pulling the bow string with your HEART
rather than with your arms.

Raye sends the arrow dead center one more time.

Finishing her practice, Raye joins the other girls in returning to the
front of the temple grounds.  There, the girls are met by a very cute
young girl named Nanako.  Inspired by the magazine article, she's come
to the shrine to learn the way of the temple.  Reluctantly, Raye agrees
to bring her on as a miko in training.

None of them notices that they are being observed by the winged eyeball
ZIrcon.

Back at the Dead Moon Circus, Zirconia calls for the Amazoness Quartet.
The girls make a big entrance, doing a send-up of the Power Rangers,
with exaggerated gestures and movement sound effects [very silly]
Zirconia, on a slow burn as expected, gives the girls the picture of
their next target - Nanako.

At the Hikawa temple, Nanako, very pretty in her own miko-san clothes,
proves to be an adept and intelligent student, and very charming and
polite to the shrine patrons.  Some of the patrons ask if Nanako is
Raye's little sister.  Nanako follows Raye's instructions and expresses
her admiration of her, thinking of her as a big sister.  Raye kind of
likes the sound of Nanako calling her "my sister".

With Nanako dutifully working her chores on the temple grounds, Serena
and Reenie speak with Nanako.  Nanako tells them that she wants to be
just lke her big sister Raye, fully devoted to the ways of the temple,
for the rest of her life.

In Raye's little house on the temple grounds, Serena and Reenie tell
Raye and the other girls what Nanako just told them.  Raye is concerned
by the way Nanako assumes that Raye wants no other life than to be
devoted to the shrine.  When Raye first came to live at the temple with
her grandfather, it was not by choice.  Raye has devoted herself to the
shrine for the time being, but she eventually wishes for a life in the
outside world.  From what she's heard from Nanako, Raye believes that
Nanako is using the temple to escape, to hide, from the outside world.
In spite of Nanako's enthusiasm to become a devoted miko, Raye thinks
it's in Nanako's best interests to stop training her for the time being,
to give her time soberly decide how she wants to spend her life.

Just then, the girls notice that Nanako was listening just outside
Raye's door.  Hurt by Raye's intentions, Nanako runs away crying.

Nanako is crying near a tree and Vesta approaches her.  Engaging her in
conversation, Vesta asks her about her dreams, and Nanako replies that
she doesn't have any dreams.  Vesta gets rather ticked off that Zirconia
would send her to extract the dream mirror of a girl who doesn't dream -
not even the dream that she's late to take a test that she isn't
prepared for, and having to take the test naked in a public place.
Nanako explains that she DOES dream, it's that her dreams are too big
and too far away to reach.  Well, with THAT cleared up, Vesta extracts
Nanako's dream mirror, only to find no winged unicorn.

The Sailor Scouts appear and confront.  Vesta summons the lemure Ape
Face, a girl in a leotard with a monkey's tail.  Venus attacks the
lemure with her Love Chain Encircle, but the lemure turns the power of
the Love Chain back on the Scouts.  The lemure then morphs her face to
look just like Venus [the actresses do double-duty playing the Scouts
and Ape Face] and starts mocking Venus...

Ape Face:  Some people treat their body like a temple, I treat mine like
an amusment park!  Line up, boys!

Jupiter fires off one of her Thunderclap Zaps, but it gets reflected
back.  The lemure then morphs into Jupiter's face, but then notices that
her bust size stayed the same.  So the lemure cups her hands together
and pumps them, and soon her breasts start to get bigger and bigger and
bigger and GET ENORMOUS...

Ape Face:  OK!  Here we go!.......Pamela Anderson........Dolly
Parton........Kitten Natividad.......Morgana the kissing badit........

Suddenly, two loud bangs are heard, and lemure's huge breasts deflate
like broken ballons...

Ape Face:  [wincing]  Do you have ANY idea how much that STINGS!

Mercury's attack doesn't fair much better...

Ape Face:  [crying, clutching a bunch of text books]  Oh, no!  I got an
A- on my Quantum Unified Theory Warp Core Dynamics mid-term!  My life is
RUINED!!!

Mars, who is late arriving at the battle, attacks with her Celestial
Fire Surround.  This time, the reflected attack hits Mars squarely and
she is knocked unconscious.

Raye remembers the first day she arrived, as a little girl, at the
Hikawa temple to live with her grandfather.  At first, she was very
lonely, but one day she found two crows who let her get close to them.
She named them Phobos and Deimos, and she wasn't so lonely any more...

Raye finds herself awaking up in the shrine room of the sacred fire.
The sacred fire is high, and the room is bathed in red light.  Just
then, in through the door to the shrine room fly the two crows, who land
just before Raye.  Then the crows transform themselves into two
raven-haired girls, no bigger than Barbi dolls, and each holding a
crow's feather.  The two crow spirits that have watched over Raye since
she was a child now bestow upon her the power she needs now...

Mars regains consciousness, her costume upgrades just like Mercury's did
inepisode151, and she uses her new power, the Mars Flame Arrow to
damage the lemure.  Sailor Moon and Teenie Moon finish the lemure off.
Vesta retreats.

Later, Nanako decides to try reach for her own dreams, but she still
likes to call Raye her big sister.

E-mail me @ jbre...@webtv.net for Live-Action FAQ  ///  Back postings by
Dire Wolf
@http://www.oocities.com/TimesSquare/Corner/5856/JBrewer/index.html

Shortcut URL to Yahoo! Groups' SUML page:
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: