Hello All,
well i've finally found myself the time to pen down a few lines on the
above subject line :-).
just want to keep all our nettizens informed that YES we are on track
with our plan and that NOW is the time YOU ned to get involved. we have
come down to he final week of planning and meetngs are going on at a
frenzeed pace almost daily.

if u do not know whats in the plan, or what this is all about, than you
need to WAKE UP and take a look at it. unfortunately i do not have a
soft copy of the plan to pass around but various people all over saligao
DO hvae a copy of it for administrative purposes. you might not be
looking at a latest ocpy of the plan all the time so i advise people to
confim with me if indeed u are looking at the latest copy (note the copy
on display at panchayet has been revised 3 times already )

Right now, i'm appealing to people for some simple things
1) people from grandmorod and surrounding areas and people from
tabravaddo and surrounding areas.. have not yet fully mapped out or
understood this plan properly. if you are residing there / have
relatives than you need to get in touch with your warn representative on
the commitee and ask him to explain markings, road widths etc.. a lot of
misconceptions are doing the rounds and it has been exhausting for me to
repeat the same things again and again to people.
A few contact people to explain the plan
1) Austy
2) Kieth Dsouza- Near the church in pequen moron
3) Thresa trindade - tabravaddo
4) Ashley Delaney - abreovaddo
5) Zelia. Eric and so many more at Donvaddo
6) Sanjev Trivedi at nigvaddo
7) Eric cordeiro at sonarbhat

and so many more...

once again, i urge people... act know. help us in this planning process,
it is YOUR village, YOUR fundamental right to participation. exercise it.

regards
Ashley

--
Linux - You must break it | Windows - It breaks itself

Devine Computers
Abreovaddo, Saligao, Bardez, Goa.
Ph: 2409544 / 9823118321
Branch: Opp Municipality, Shetye resicom, Shop #3. Bicholim
Ph: 9422448900 / 2361147