From: Patricia Nazareth <pamnazar...@yahoo.ca>
Subject: [SALIGAONET] Action
To: saligao-net@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2011, 8:54 AM

The Saligao I knew way back when (in the days I lived there) was best known for
it's action.....more action and less talk!  Seems like things have certainly
changed since then.  To my mind, it is the obvious responsibility of people who
physically live there to 'mobilize action', as Sanjeev rightly says.  For the
rest of us, who are physically removed from the situation, it's just more
talk.....unless it involves something like signing a petition.  It appears that
the local residents are all too busy with their own life and their own
priorities to care about anyone else.  Personal tragedies shouldn't be our only
motivation to wake up and do something, but unfortunately that appears to be
how it is in Saligao.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Patsy