From: fredericknoro...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:49:34 +0530
Subject: [SALIGAONET] Fwd: Sailgao Book release
To: saligao-net@googlegroups.com; valmikifale...@gmail.com

Dear all: Pls see the media coverage for the book. Of course, Valmiki, who was
my guru even before I became a journalist, is too modest to say that he played
a crucial role (in distant Margao) in making the book happen. FN--
FN +91-832-2409490 or +91-9822122436 f...@goa-india.org
Books from Goa,1556 http://scr.bi/Goa1556Books
Audio recordings (mostly from Goa): http://bit.ly/GoaRecordings