Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:03:13 +0530
From: ashley...@yahoo.com
To: saligao-net@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [SALIGAONET] Another Young Saligaokar Crashes On ChogM Road!

    Albert

      I've been wearing a full helmet on my head for the last 15
      years!!!!! i'm still with a full head of hair.

      its a myth what you are talking about

      Ashley

      On Monday 10 September 2012 02:00 PM, Albert Desouza wrote:

        no helmets do not save our lives. one has to follow the rules of
        the road drive slowly and not zoom . Helmets make you bald. Our
        climate is a hot and humid climate and the rest you wear a
        helmet in Goa and see. you will become a thugllo.