Dear Saligaonkars
what we really need in Saligao is broad and hot mixed roads. The transformers
are all rusty and that is the reason saligao does not have proper electricity
voltage. The third thing saligao can have to give jobs to its people is a
formation of a co operative society where the fields could be utilised to grow
different crops like rice, vegetables etc. A proper organisation without
selfish attitudes can help our young educated people to earn their living.
instead of grumbling that our educated youths are jobless. Don't expect the
government to give us anything for it has nothing to give us. we do not have
enough factories to create jobs as the moment factories are planned in goa we
think of pollution and after effect. Now these days everyone is debating on
something what is called IFFA or something like that. Pardon me if I have shown
my ignorance. The right thing that the people of saligao should do is to change
our attitudes towards life instead of critising this one and that one and that
hinders our progress. When I come to saligao I find the roads outdated,
electricity not up to mark and I think people do not even get enough water.
albert