Hi Leo: Please follow the rules that Majordomo (the mailing list software) enforces:
(i) trim the original messages, so that your posting doesn't bounce due to excessive
length (ii) if you're sending in a lengthy posting above 6K or so, it might be better
to break it down into parts (iii) make sure you're posting from an address which is
subscribed to Saligaonet (iv) please post in plaintext, as HTML and MIME tend to
exceed the maximum posting limits (v) avoid words like s u b s c r i b e (or other a d
m i n i s t r a t i v e) words, to ensure that your message is not taken to be a tech
posting.

If you follow this, your posts should go through.

If it bounces, it ends up with the 500 or so email messages (including mailing-list
messages, and a lot of spam) which come into my inbox. It will probably be deleted
without being read. I'm sorry, but that's how it is; or else I would be spending my
entire life simply reading email (now it is 3-4 hours per day minimum).

For some reason, if you have a problem in being unable to send thru a message, just
post it to me with a bold (PREFERABLY ALL CAPS) subjectline, that will draw my
attention early. I'll forward it as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please try to appreciate the limitations we're
working with. FN