Rico wrote:

All silent on Saligaonet? Annette, FrN ... say something. FN

Huh!  Hee haw!

No topics eh? All activities are ongoing, I'm reading & noting & complimenting as case may be. Dont worry Rico, maybe Fr.Nasciment is busy... hope he is not sick! Havent been in touch since last month. Busy at work & then had a hectic trip.. 5 days in Goa, didnt meet a soul not even Sanjeev whom I was supposed to meet - unfortunately he was out of Goa, gadding about "on buisness" in Italia.

However met family of Ayesha who I guess is improving in GMC - guess prayers of all Saligaokars worked, hope she is able to continue her life once out of hospital even though it will take a while. Have met her mother Hazel after 14 years I think as our trips to Goa are made in different months. Zelma are you reading this? It is Hazel's daughter Ayesha who has been in the ICU after an accident but is now out of danger I think.

Spent quality time 5 days with Ashley to celebrate 18th birthday in Bangalore. Just got back on 2nd to a couple of surprise holidays (demise of Sheikh Zayed of UAE) & resumed work yesterday to find myself bogged down, loaded, as usual ... what's new!

There, you have my excuse.... a sorry one I know but .... what about the others? more sorry excuses??? Maybe all busy with their kids' exams etc. I am surprised at Fr. Nasciment's silence though... as I checked mail once in Calangute & once in Bangalore but nothing at all. Fr. Nasciment, what's wrong? Pressed for time, hence my question on this net rather than personal mail...

Ok, gotta get back to this hard & busy churning, grinding grindstone.

Regards to all

Take care, keep well

Ta ra
Annette