Hello Allan,

  nice to know you but just want to clarify a point - regarding our motherland

  U are right Goans who chose to settle down in Goa did it to protect our
ancestral land !

  Because our land is out for grabs,

  SO LETS UNITE AND STOP PULLING EACH OTHER DOWN LIKE  CRABS !!

  Best Wishes for Xmas to you,

  Cheers

  Allwhine

Alan Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Patsy, I think you should be ashamed
of yourself and your brother for the way both of you handled the whole thing.
If you have any more doubt about who has narrow minded mentality, please read
Fr. Nascimento's email once again.  Kevin was trying to please Fr. Nasciment at
everybody else's cost.  This lesson should wake people up not to believe
everything they hear.

Quentin, please don't confuse your intentions to leave Goa with mine.  You may
have left India to bear the fruits of others labour (as you say in your email).
 But I, like every one else, left to make more money and to enjoy a better life
style.  The reason people you talk about are still in Goa is because they chose
to stay back or are forced to stay back for some reason or the other and are
not there because they love their mother land.

Alan Fernandes
-------------------

> [...]
> > > tries to do something constructive. Alan, like me
> > > think we left India to enjoy the fruit of others
> > > labour. What have we done to support the likes of
> > > Mario, Muriel, Nicholas, FN, Dean and all the
> > others
> > > striving for another and better Goa ?
> > > The crabs far out do the cons in Goa, that is
> > why
> > > it is an uphill battle for those who dare to do
> > some
> > > good.
> > >
> > > Yes, you did mention Dr, Kevin Saldanha's
> > status,
> > > it takes a person of a very high stature to
> > publicly
> > > and humbly apologize ( did you know about the
> > > apology or forget to mention it ? ) I hope Fr.
> > > Nasciment has received it.
> > >
> > > To all donors, do not stop, there are a lot of
> > > credible people and organizations out there who
> > need
> > > help, just try to be smart and do a little
> > > investigation before.
> > >
> > > All of us have a 20 : 20 hind sight, but the
> > > handful of you with foresight keep up the good
> > work.
> > > Like Kevin you can try to do something and make
> > > mistakes or like Alan and ME sit back, do nothing
> > > and never make a mistake.
> > >

> > > Alan Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px }
> >
> > > body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
> > > FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } Hello All Saligaokars,
> > >
> > > I, for the longest time, have not said anything
> > > about Fr. Nasimento getting donations to purchase
> > > laptop though I have been reading about it.
> > >
> > > I was an alter boy for father Nasimento when I was
> > > kid and I could not in my wildest imaginations
> > think
> > > that father Nasimento would want such luxuries.
> > >
> > > Kevin certainly knows that a laptop in Canada is
> > not
> > > that expensive if he really had good intentions
> > > about father Nasimeto's needs. A person of
> > Kevin's
> > > status being a vet doctor, a mere $500-$600 is
> > not
> > > much for the intention intended.
> > >
> > > The reaction that came based on Kevin's plea for
> > > donations was typically Goan type, whereby we tend
> > > to believe anything and everything a person of
> > > status says. Kevin, there are a lot of people who
> > > read the numerous articles that are posted on
> > > Saligaonet and just because people never reply, it
> > > does not mean the readers agree with the articles
> > > posted.
> > >
> > > And lastedly, all those who have already donated
> > > the fund - wake up, dont be gullible just because
> > > you live abroad.
> > >
> > > Alan Fernandes
> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos
> > and more... Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger at
> > http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/
> >
> === message truncated ===
>

> Connect with friends from any web browser - no download required. Try the new
> Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA at

      • ... Frederick Noronha [फ़र ेदरिक नोर ोनया]
      • ... ANNETTE D'SOUZA
  • RE: [SA... Patricia Nazareth
    • Re... Mark & Clarerose Mascarenhas
      • ... Quentin Coelho