From: "Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: "Mailing list for Saligao, the village in Bardez,Goa (India). Communicating to build a better village."<saligaonet@goacom.org> To: "Mailing list for Saligao, the village in Bardez,Goa (India). Communicating to build a better village."<saligaonet@goacom.org>
Subject: Re: [SALIGAONET] Birtday wishes to FN
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:07:30 +0530

Hi Savio and the others, Thanks for your kind words. I usually am a
very private person when it comes to birthdays. This year, I made the
mistake of putting out this info on some online site/s and hence it
became embarassingly public :-)

As far as Saligaonet goes, everyone of you has contributed to it. I
have just implemented an idea which I picked up elsewhere
(specifically, from our fellow Saligaokar Herman Carneiro, and the
free software networks). I'm only the postman here -- maybe a
hardworking  head-postman if you wish :-)

As for the rest, don't go by the hype. I'm just doing my small bit.
Thanks all the same guys :-) FN

--
Frederick Noronha http://fn.goa-india.org Ph +91-832-2409490
Links from Goa: http://goalinks.livejournal.com/