Hi Rico,

Adding my/our good wishes to all the rest....for a
very happy birthday, and many more to come!

(My computer was on the blink for the past few days,
and I felt quite cut off from the outer world.  I
guess it also needed a christmas break!!)

Fred, Patsy, and Cathy

--- ANNETTE D'SOUZA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi SaligaoNetters
>
> Looks like the cat is out of the bag!
>
> Rico, hope you got my birthday email to you, though
> I got the info one day
> late, & not from any site - thought you might not
> want publicity seeing that
> you fight shy of the same, hence I didnt wish you
> over SaligaoNet.  Of
> course it goes without saying that I agree with the
> sentiments expressed by
> Savio & others with regard to your contribution on
> SaligaoNet,... glorified
> head postman or not, ....as usual you are too
> modest.  Say thanks & we all
> will feel good.
>
> Best wishes for a bright, happy & prosperous New
> Year to all.
>
> Annette
>

> >From: "Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक
> नोरोनया]"
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Bardez,Goa (India).
> >Communicating to build a better
> village."<saligaonet@goacom.org>
> >Subject: Re: [SALIGAONET] Birtday wishes to FN
> >Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:07:30 +0530
> >
> >Hi Savio and the others, Thanks for your kind
> words. I usually am a
> >very private person when it comes to birthdays.
> This year, I made the
> >mistake of putting out this info on some online
> site/s and hence it
> >became embarassingly public :-)
> >
> >As far as Saligaonet goes, everyone of you has
> contributed to it. I
> >have just implemented an idea which I picked up
> elsewhere
> >(specifically, from our fellow Saligaokar Herman
> Carneiro, and the
> >free software networks). I'm only the postman here
> -- maybe a
> >hardworking  head-postman if you wish :-)
> >
> >As for the rest, don't go by the hype. I'm just
> doing my small bit.
> >Thanks all the same guys :-) FN
> >
> >On 29/12/2007, Savio Ribeiro
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > >  Hello Rico,
> > >
> > > Best wishes to you on your Birthday, though
> belated.
> > >
> > > You've been doing a marvellous job with the
> Saligao net. It has helped
> >us
> > > Sao'gaoncars connect with each other from all
> across the globe.
> > >
> > > I am sure there are many Sao'gaoncars (not
> forgettin Annette who has
> >been
> > > one of the mainstays on this forum) from Bahrain
> who appreciate all your
> > > good work and would also wish you well.
> > >
> > > We wish you good health, happiness and offcourse
> plenty wealth !
> > >
> > > God Bless you and yours !
> > >
> > > Savio Ribeiro, along with Sandra, Yohahn &
> Yannick
> > >
> > > Bahrain (Saligao/Margao)
> >
> >--
> >Frederick Noronha http://fn.goa-india.org Ph
> +91-832-2409490
> >Links from Goa: http://goalinks.livejournal.com/

      Looking for a X-Mas gift?  Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/