From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kirby T. Kenyon
Sent: Wed Aug 28 11:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SA-list] countfiles problems

Help!!!

I've been using countfiles as an external check with no problem for several months now but it suddenly stopped working inside of SA.  When I run the external CheckErrorLevel.exe I get a returned value but when run within SA, it returns a 0.  Same box, the only difference is inside of SA v.s. CheckErrorLevel.

I'm still running 3.1.1043 on an NT Enterprise server box and am checking a Novell Directory.  I'm using client 4.80 which is pretty old but nothing has changed on that system in quite a while.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kirby T. Kenyon