From: Kirby T. Kenyon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent
: Thursday, August 29, 2002 8:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SA-list] countfiles problems

I can't see how this could be a rights problem.  I have no particular security settings in the check, I'm logged into Novell via the 4.80 client through an account that we've been using for quite some time without any changes.  I am one of three people who could have possibly changed any of the rights and I know that the other two have done nothing with that account.  I CAN get a response through the ExternalErrorLevel program but I CAN'T get a response through the SA program.  I think that the fact that I get a response through the ExternalErrorLevel program indicates that I can access the directory (hence no rights problems) and count the number of files.  I can browse to the directory and have no problems seeing the contents.

I've also tried running SA as an application and also as a service with the same results.