From: Viktor Sokol [mailto:Viktor@;Sokol.us]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 8:15 PM
To: Dirk Bulinckx
Subject: Re[2]: [SA-list] Disk Size Monitoring

Hello Dirk,

Wednesday, November 13, 2002, 10:59:15 AM, you wrote:

Try to use c$(system share for administrator) or share disk with different
name, "cdrive" for examle
You must have at last power user right to make a shares.

The best way is:
create user sa_alive, share disk for this user only
allow to login from salive`s server ip ONLY

DB> Disk Size Monitoring does not seem to work.  When I select the IP
address of
DB> the remote station normally only the WINNT folder is shared, if I try
DB> share the C drive it is not allowed by the operating system so my
question
DB> is:  I could not manage to receive an alarm from the program when the
DB> available disk size becomes less then a specified value because the
alarm is
DB> always triggered even when the size is greater than the specified
value.
DB> Has anyone had a simular promlem and has an advice about this problem.

DB> Regards

>> Özgür GÜLTEKİN
>> Nortel Networks Netas
>> Computer Communications Engineer
>> ESN   :   8222923
>> Tel     :   090 216 5222923
>> Fax    :   090 216 5222222
>> E-mail :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

DB> To unsubscribe from a list, send a mail message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DB> With the following in the body of the message:
DB>    unsubscribe SAlive

DB> To unsubscribe from a list, send a mail message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DB> With the following in the body of the message:
DB>    unsubscribe SAlive

- --
Best regards,
 Viktor                            mailto:Viktor@;Sokol.us